Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The most wonderful soap dish in the world!!!

I don't buy liquid hand soap.  I did for a while, but since I make soap, it just seemed silly and wasteful.  So, I've been on the lookout for a good soap dish that Really Works for decades.  At last, I have found it!  Remember not long ago I posted about my Stainless Steel dish drainer?  The same company, "Rolling Acres Housewares," has this fabulous soap dish in their catalog.

Here it is on my kitchen sink.




It is made from heavy, smooth plastic.  Super-easy to clean. Drains away all of the water immediately.  Saves the soap!  I have tried several different soap dishes through the years, and none of them really worked.  This does.

I ordered two.  I am very very happy.

Here is the other one, in the bathroom.



Highly recommended! Check out that other post if you would like to get a catalog from Rolling Acres Housewares.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...