Saturday, May 26, 2012

Maple Milk!


Many children love flavored milk... strawberry, chocolate... but, oh my...  Don't read the label!  Here is a wonderful flavored milk that you can feel good about serving to your family.  Maple syrup is rich in minerals, particularly manganese, zinc and iron.  So, drink up and enjoy! (true confession...this is my substitute for ice cream ~ just for me, you understand!)

Maple Milk

1 cup cold milk (raw is best, of course, but often hard to find)
1 Tablespoon Real Maple Syrup

Pour the milk into a glass.  Add the syrup and stir!  That's it!

This post is linked to Clever Chicks Blog Hop #16

5 comments:

  1. That could become a serious addiction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is Yolanda and I'm a maple milkaholic...

      "Hi, Yolanda."

      If you've never been to an AA meeting, you might not get this. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love maple milk!!!! We are also big fans of molasses milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pure genius! I never thought of molasses milk. Then there is honey and sorghum... I think I 'm in trouble now!

      Delete
  3. Wow, why didn't this ever occur to me? Brilliant! Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...